Sedgwick has many achievements to be proud of as we begin 2019, including celebrating 50 years in business. Leveraging our proven experience working with the world’s leading organizations, we continue to adapt our offerings to help manage the wide array of issues facing clients today. Our risk, benefits and integrated business solutions focus on mitigating and reducing risks and losses, keeping employees and organizations healthy and productive, protecting brand reputations and containing costs.
With 50 years of experience, clients can count on us for the solutions and expertise they need. To ensure we provide the best possible service, our team stays at the forefront of industry trends impacting businesses. Sedgwick’s thought leaders believe developments and changes on the horizon for 2019 will include important topics such as disaster recovery planning, liability concerns and consumer risks linked to the sharing economy, generational adaptation in the workplace, data protection, connected and on-demand technology, evolution and choice in the consumer experience, shifting healthcare delivery models, mental health and productivity, brand management, and global absence management.
These topics are covered below as part of our Forward thinking 2019 list and our team will continue to write about and create solutions for them throughout the year in connection with our client partners.
Preparing for emerging risks
- Planning for the unexpected
- Understanding the impact of the sharing economy on the workforce
- Adapting to generational changes
Embracing next-level technology
- Ensuring data security
- Elevating the consumer experience
- Improving loss adjusting with technology
Moving forward with healthcare strategies
- Tailoring the recovery journey
- Advancing value-based care
- Addressing mental health in the workplace
Broadening claims expertise as needs change
- Managing product liability and recall risks
- Building skilled claims teams
- Understanding the benefits of integrated disability programs
To read more, visit our Forward thinking 2019 webpage. Let us know what areas will be most important for your company in the coming year. We look forward to your feedback.