We are looking for Customer Service Officer (CSO) to fill in a few vacancies. The successful incumbents will handle the full spectrum of customers’ inquires through phone call.
The main duties will be based on the following below:
1) Handling the full spectrum of inbound and outbound calls for Emergency Roadside Assistance & Emergency Home Assistance to support Malaysia Nationwide.
2) Handling inbound calls for Travel Claims enquiries.
3) Handling customers inquiries and complaints regarding the provided services.
4) Providing Motor Insurance claim enquiry in accordance to the given guidelines.
5) Completing all call logs and updating in the Lotus Notes system.
6) Other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
1) At least SPM or equivalent.
2) Good proficiency of computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes. Other web-based software development skills will be an added advantage.
3) Able to communicate in English and Malay. Other speaking dialects will be an added advantage.
4) Able to work well with others and possess strong teamwork
5) Able to multitask especially in meeting deadlines
6) Fresh graduates with relevant experience are also welcome to apply.
The total size of attachments must be under 20MB.