To ensure Sedgwick can best meet the health and safety needs of our clients and their customers and employees amid concerns of the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we are expanding several of our service offerings in response to these challenging times.
Sedgwick offers 24/7 nurse triage services for the employees of our clients who have been exposed to coronavirus and need to know whether to seek health care. If you are interested in this service for your program, email COVID19support@sedgwick.com to learn more.
Our crisis care nurses are available to assist clients’ employees who have been diagnosed with the coronavirus, providing the necessary support and education to help manage their illness. Employees may have questions regarding their coronavirus diagnosis, including:
- What should I expect now that I’ve been diagnosed?
- How does my diagnosis impact the people I care about?
- What does it mean to be quarantined, and how do I manage?
- How long can I expect to have symptoms?
- How do I know if my symptoms are getting worse and I need to see my health care provider?
Our coronavirus-specialized crisis care nurses are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m. central. Your employee will be connected to a compassionate clinician who stands ready to answer their questions and provide guidance regarding their treatment and care. For more information on this service, email COVID19support@sedgwick.com.
Sedgwick’s repair solutions division has approved contractors available throughout the U.S. to perform the cleaning and disinfection of buildings and their contents in accordance with the standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). For assistance, contact Sedgwick repair solutions at 800.587.4243 or email@example.com.
Additionally, EFI Global, a Sedgwick company, has a team of certified industrial hygienists and other industrial hygiene experts who can help clients with cleaning preparedness to ensure their protocols sufficiently address this new challenge. Services include:
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures plans.
- COVID-19 preparedness planning: What can be done now to enhance general cleaning protocols and in-house procedures or contracted services, as well as improve facilities processes.
- Reviewing and updating existing business continuity plans to ensure procedures recommended for addressing COVID-19 are covered.
For more on these offerings, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information on our coronavirus preparedness and response services, along with related insights from our subject matter experts, is available at sedgwick.com/coronavirus. If we can support your program—or the health and safety needs of your employees and customers—in any way, please reach out to us via the points of contact outlined above or speak to your Sedgwick client services representative.