Ms. Talley has over 30 years’ experience with Customer Service and Client Retention. She has an excellent background in office management, administrative services, billing, payroll and human resources. In addition, she has excellent organizational and time management skills, is a team player, independent worker, and highly skilled in confidentiality. She has the ability to meet clients request in a quick and efficient manner.
• Maintain and building Clients for life.
• Review of Contracts for billing requirement and meeting clients needs
• Complex Billing Invoices based on client requirements and flexibility to change as project grows.
• Assist in creating change orders and updating budget requirements for project management with Internal and Client Project Managers
• Badging and Confidential Drug Testing for Government project management