Mr. Ragan has more than twenty-five years of experience in building, designing, and investigating medical office buildings, churches, restaurants, retaining structures, schools,
single- family and multi-family residential buildings, and other specialty structures such as signs and utility equipment. Design projects also included stream and river flow and bridges.
Investigated projects included bridge damage, building explosions and collapse, roof and buildings affected by wind, hail, and other weather-related claims, moisture-intrusion claims, code-related deficiencies, piping systems, EIFS wall systems, new construction failures and deficiencies, and more.
Area of Expertise:
• Construction, Design, Analysis, and Investigation of Structural Engineering Projects
• Licensed Professional and Structural Engineer in Multiple States
• HAAG Roofing Seminars Completed
• Mechanical Systems Inspected
• University Professor Experience