You can expect to:
- Help manage complex medical conditions and advocate for patients.
- Find meaning and flexibility in a remote, nontraditional clinical setting.
- Join an industry-leading team known for its excellence and caring counts philosophy.
- Grow through Sedgwick University and other career development opportunities.
- Access comprehensive benefits and rewards that support your total well-being.
JULIE, CASE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Driven to make a difference
We stay tuned into what our colleagues want and need and deliver a world-class colleague experience that demonstrates how much we value their unique contributions to our business.
Join our team
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we have significant opportunities at Sedgwick including: customer service representatives, nurses, engineers, claims adjusters, IT professionals and more!
Sign up to get more from Sedgwick
Thought leadership • Regulatory updates • New solutions • News and developments