Mr. Alfaro has over 11 years of land development, engineering design, and forensic engineering experience.
He has working knowledge and experience in preparation of cost estimates and civil engineering documents of residential, commercial and recreational projects, as well as structural condition assessments, roof and building envelope evaluations, forensic engineering investigations and drainage analysis reports. Mr. Alfaro’s experience includes coordination of construction processes for both commercial and residential projects with governmental agencies and utility companies. He has a working knowledge of a wide variety of building systems and types of construction.
• Civil Analysis and Design
• Windstorm (Hurricane and Tornado) Evaluations
• Structural Condition Assessments
• Property Condition Assessments
• Water Intrusion Investigations
• Roof and Building Envelope Evaluations
• Foundation Evaluations
|Location:||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Areas of expertise:||Engineering, environmental and fire services|