European Economic Area
Click here to view our policy in English.
We take steps to keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date. If you reside in Russia, please contact us above if you would like any additional information or if you would like to access the Personal Data that relates to you. If you believe that any data is incorrect, you may request that we either correct or delete the data.
By using the Services you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your Personal Data as outlined in this Privacy Notice. Further, Personal Data collected will be shared as outlined in this Privacy Notice.
1. Information Security
The Personal Data shared with Sedgwick will be protected using technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss as required by article 12 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698.
2. Personal Data accuracy
Sedgwick takes steps to keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you have provided to Sedgwick, and you understand that doing so is important in terms of exercising your personal data rights under the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 and other applicable legislation.
3. Access requests
If you reside in Turkey, you may request access to, and modification, opposition and deletion of the Personal Data that we have collected about you. To access your Personal Data, please contact us through our through email or in writing. Subject to applicable law, we may charge for this service and will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable, and in any event, within the time limits prescribed by law.
4. Data retention and destruction
When you delete your account and/or when Personal Data is no longer needed to provide the Services or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and/or the retention period under applicable law has expired, your Personal Data may be anonymized and continued to be used in that form.
We take steps to keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date. If you reside in Ukraine, you may have various rights connected with the processing of your Personal Data. To access your Personal Data, please contact us at the address listed above. We respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable, and in any event, within the time limits prescribed by law. Rights related to the processing of your Personal Data may include the right to:
- know about the location the data base of Personal Data which contains your Personal Data;
- receive the information concerning the conditions of your Personal Data;
- know whether his/her Personal Data is stored in a respective database base;
- reject processing;
- change or destroy of Personal Data, if such data is processed illegally or are inaccurate;
- stop illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to misleading uses or uses that may cause reputational harm;
- lodge complaints regarding the processing to applicable government authorities or courts;
- If data is processed according to consent, make reservations to restrict the right to process his/her Personal Data;
- withdraw consent to Personal Data processing;
- be informed of the procedure for automated processing of Personal Data; and
- be safeguarded against an automated decision having legal implications for the person.
We will use our best efforts to respond to any request made here under within 30 days.