A customer-centric self-service tool, mySedgwick offers convenient, secure online access to real-time claims information. Policyholders and claimants can view details about their claims, easily update information, and keep the process moving forward.
A virtual guide through the claims process.
A virtual guide through the claims process
YOUR CLAIM. YOUR VIEW.
The responsive design of mySedgwick adapts to any web-enabled device, offering full functionality on computers, tablets and smartphones. Our self-service tool provides a convenient digital experience with an expedited claim resolution path.
Designed with the customer in mind.
The award-winning mySedgwick platform eliminates many of the frustrations often associated with claims by:
- Allowing users to view their claim status anytime on any device.
- Empowering users to take an active role in the process.
- Enabling customers to contact a claims handler anytime through online chat.
- Guiding individuals through each step of the process with a tailored advice centre.
- Driving faster resolution.
Tailored to your preferences.
Users of mySedgwick can:
- Track claim progress.
- Securely upload documents, photos, videos and receipts.
- Communicate with a Sedgwick colleague.
- Complete easy-to-use triage forms in their own time to progress the claim.
- Book adjuster visits.
- Request call backs and assistance.
- Access all documentation/images related to the claim.
- Add items which have been lost or damaged.
- See all parties involved in the claim.
- Explore key claim milestones in a personalised claim timeline.
The mySedgwick self-service tool provides a convenient digital experience with an expedited claim resolution path.
User-friendly graphical interface
White label options
Improved file upload capability, including file compression for faster data uploads
Contact center for quicker, easier responses to consumer requests
Support for tailored client advice pages
Multilanguage and multicurrency support
Dashboard with claim notifications and a chronological activity stream
Sign up to get more from Sedgwick
Thought leadership • Regulatory updates • New solutions • News and developments