You can expect to:
- Work for an industry-leading global company that invests in your future from day one.
- Receive training, career coaching and mentoring.
- Grow through Sedgwick University and other career development opportunities.
- Join a team that celebrates and rewards career achievements.
- Access comprehensive benefits that support your total well-being.
TREY, DISABILITY REPRESENTATIVE
Driven to make a difference
We stay tuned into what our colleagues want and need and deliver a world-class colleague experience that demonstrates how much we value their unique contributions to our business.
Join our team
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we have significant opportunities at Sedgwick including: customer service representatives, nurses, engineers, claims adjusters, IT professionals and more!
Sign up to get more from Sedgwick
Thought leadership • Regulatory updates • New solutions • News and developments