SOLUTIONS | BENEFITS
Accident + health
Wherever your policyholders travel, we are here to help.
What we do
Whether a policyholder is faced with a critical illness or accidental injury, is navigating repatriation or needs guidance on next steps amid a travel claim — anywhere in the world — Sedgwick can help. Today, that may mean ensuring a policyholder has the resources to navigate a trip cancellation or file a lost or damaged baggage claim. Tomorrow, it may mean providing support for another policyholder’s medical treatment or counseling after a disabling injury. No matter the need, our accident and health benefits solutions offer a full range of services — and peace of mind.
Region-specific services to meet your needs:
- Consultative services
- Complaint resolution
- Advanced technology
- Bill negotiation
- Comprehensive management reports
No matter the need, our accident and health benefits solutions offer a full range of services — and peace of mind.
Why choose Sedgwick?
- Our experts continue to stay abreast of international laws and regulations.
- We use advanced technology to ensure efficiency and effectiveness — both from a time and cost perspective.
- We offer flexibility, scalability, and local knowledge and experience in international markets.
- Our business model is built on strong foundations and robust, scalable services supported by our expert colleagues.
- We are transparent and work in collaboration with our clients to create enduring and mutually beneficial relationships.
- We create customized solutions for our clients by leveraging our experience, market knowledge, global infrastructure and value-added services.
INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES?
NEWS AND INSIGHTS
Prepare for takeoff: travel and medical assistance during the bus...
Whether you’re on a business trip or venturing afar during the holiday season to visit family or e...
Building loyalty through customer care
By Diane Charvat – managing director, consumer claims; and Anne Little – AVP, operations...
Accident and health coverage: the right care when things go wron...
By Kimberly George, global head, innovation and product development, and Malcolm Hughes, executive c...
Sedgwick to introduce new global productivity solutions
Offerings designed to meet current needs of benefits, accident and health buyers MEMPHIS, Tenn., Dec...
THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE IN:
Sign up to get more from Sedgwick
Thought leadership • Regulatory updates • New solutions • News and developments