Sedgwick provides flexible and scalable workforce people solutions to support your organisation.
What we do
Sedgwick supports clients with their resourcing needs across multiple sectors including, but not limited to, regulated insurance, banking and financial services. Sedgwick’s resource solutions team provides complete team or individual resources based in our client’s premises, within our Dublin head office or on a remote working basis.
Flexible and scalable workforce people solutions to support your organisation.
- Contract and project people resources – Providing flexible and scalable workforce people solutions from 1-100+ people to support your organisation through projects, workload peaks or covering employee absence/leave.
- Consulting resources – Providing industry experts for business advisory and consulting assignments.
- Permanent recruitment – Forming an exclusive recruitment partnership with our clients to ensure we source and secure the best talent in the market.
- Executive search – Partnering with our clients to appoint key roles at c-Suite and leadership team level.
Why choose Sedgwick?
- Supported by best-in-class recruitment technologies and talent sourcing methodology.
- Plugging skills and people gaps within short timeframes to have an immediate impact on your organisation.
- Dedicated inhouse recruitment team, with over 30 years industry experience, continuously growing and developing our talent pool.
Every day, thousands of people turn to Sedgwick when faced with a life-changing moment. They work for global brands that want to provide the best coverage for the people they value most. They are big and small business owners who need to get things back on track. And they are employees and consumers who need to know that they’re protected. We take care of them when they need it most, helping them get back on their feet, back on the road, back to business as usual — because caring counts.
INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES?
NEWS AND INSIGHTS
Imagine the possibilities at SEMA 2023: maintaining a carrier min...
Across the auto industry, trends range from lengthy cycle times and high indemnity costs to ineffici...
Pressure-proofing the workforce for 2023
Though the workforce upheaval sparked by the COVID-19 pandemic and other global factors has begun ...
February is Insurance Careers Month
In celebration of Insurance Careers Month, we are joined by Gary Uhl, VP operations and Courtney Ros...
Cultivating concierge-level service
Written by Chris Mayo – senior vice president, operations | James Paprocki – managing di...
Sedgwick introduces UK resource solutions
New division will support clients dealing with skills shortages and increases in claims volumes Lond...
National Comp recap
By Josephine Copeland – SVP product design and strategy, Dr. Teresa Bartlett – managing ...
THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE IN:
Sign up to get more from Sedgwick
Thought leadership • Regulatory updates • New solutions • News and developments