What we do
As an auto repair shop, joining our program can mean active referrals and a steady stream of customers, increasing your repair volume and your shop’s potential.
Scheduling auto repairs and managing rentals and payments can be time consuming. Our auto direct repair program offers a complete solution that connects clients and carriers with high quality repair facilities coast to coast — and we manage the entire process.
Our auto direct repair program offers a complete solution that connects clients and carriers with high quality repair facilities coast to coast.
Full service managed direct repair program
Network repair facilities
Referral to our nationwide network of preferred repair facilities, benefits include:
- Electronically integrated
- Fast time to repair
- Warranty on repairs
- Discounts on parts and labor
Non-network repair facilities
Referral to a shop that is not in our network of repair facilities, benefits include:
- One-stop access to additional repair facilities
- Quality controlled estimates
- More volume = more potential leverage
- Ease of use
Customer choice referral
Self-service access for insurance customers to locate our network shops online and schedule an inspection.
Ability to dispatch an independent field appraiser if a second opinion is needed. Completion of DOI state re-inspections as required.
Our one-of-a-kind mobile application helps customers track the repair process and receive real-time updates from our network repair facilities.
Our self-service photo application can be utilized by a network repair facility to take photographs and immediately upload them back to the carrier.
Interested in becoming a network repair facility?
Questions about our direct repair program?
Why choose Sedgwick?
- Cost savings on repairs – Clients see an average savings of up to 20% off of prevailing labor rates
- Quality assurance – We have a dedicated quality audit team responsible for reviewing estimates
- Carrier options – We can provide a primary or secondary auto direct repair program for carriers and our services can be white-labeled, if needed
- Customer care – Key benefits for your customers include a lifetime ownership guaranty of repair, a pre-screened and insured network with 2,000+ contracted body shops, discounted towing to repair facility at select locations, real-time updates via our mobile app, and more
INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES?
NEWS AND INSIGHTS
Imagine the possibilities at SEMA 2023: maintaining a carrier min...
Across the auto industry, trends range from lengthy cycle times and high indemnity costs to ineffici...
Damaging winds, hail and tornadoes sweep through the South
Severe weather hit areas of the Deep South over the weekend, bringing tornadoes and golf ball-sized ...
Expand your view at SEMA 2022
By Chris Bakes, managing director, auto solutions, and Jason Kurutz, director, product management an...
Economic turmoil fuels the rising cost of auto claims
By Chris Bakes, managing director, auto solutions; Jason Kurutz, director, product management and bu...
Going the extra mile in direct auto repair
By Chris Bakes, managing director of auto solutions; Jason Kurutz, director, product management and ...
THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE IN:
Sign up to get more from Sedgwick
Thought leadership • Regulatory updates • New solutions • News and developments