SOLUTIONS | PROPERTY
Time + material software
Streamline projects with a complete system that bridges the gap between field documentation and data input.
What we do
One complete system proven to keep your bills accurate, consistent and 100% transparent. Our programs enable users to capture mobile data in the field and seamlessly import documentation, eliminating the need for manual inputation or handwritten documents.
T&M Pro suite is Sedgwick’s premier, user-friendly billing and data management system developed for the construction, mitigation and property loss industries. It combines several applications into one software suite to help contractors fully align commercial projects with accurate billing and estimates. The system includes various options to help contractors complete bills for complex projects, develop detailed estimates and upload data while on the job.
Our comprehensive line of software is tailored to meet even the most demanding time and material billing needs.
Programs that work together
- T&M Pro: Bill time and material, rate and material, and/or cost plus to complete complex projects with ease
- T&M Estimator: Construct an extremely detailed estimation, projection or rough order of magnitude (ROM)
- T&M Go: Capture billable field data and generate daily reports designed to upload directly
Why choose Sedgwick?
- Once T&M Pro is installed, it can be used in any location without web access
- On-site data validation
- Centralized project information to manage multiple parts of the job all in one system
- 24/7 technical support and live chat with T&M experts
- Eliminate tedious paperwork with our paperless billable data capture
INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES?
NEWS AND INSIGHTS
Use of vetted network contractors has material impact
Unvetted contractors may offer to complete a property repair or restoration job for less money, but ...
A look back at the Westport floods
By Skot Penfold, head of building consultancy services, New Zealand More than one year ago, heavy ra...
Sign up to get more from Sedgwick
Thought leadership • Regulatory updates • New solutions • News and developments